Homemade tricks with 100% natural ingredients and tricks so that the eyebrows grow strong and healthy.
Today bushy eyebrows are worn. If it is not your case, do not worry because we have the solution to make you grow healthy and strong. These are remedies with 100% natural ingredients that strengthen and accelerate hair growth.
We have all made the mistake of plucking our eyebrows too much. Besides, many times we have the feeling that they do not finish growing or, at least, not as before. However, eyebrows grow every day, even if we can’t appreciate it. It takes time and patience for the results to be visible.
Here are five natural remedies to help you grow faster, healthier and stronger.
Its great hydrating power repairs damaged body tissues, in this case, the eyebrows. Besides, it conditions the eyebrows to help their growth naturally.
It is important to apply petroleum jelly daily to get results. Ideally, add this treatment to your nighttime routine so that it takes effect while you sleep.
- It removes make-up well from the face to remove all traces of makeup and cleanse the skin in depth.
- Once your skin is clean and ready, take some petroleum jelly with the help of an ear stack or an eyebrow brush.
- Apply to all eyebrows.
- Let it take effect overnight and rinse off with lukewarm water the next morning.
You might also like: Carnival fashion look in black and red
It is a very effective home remedy to grow eyebrows and eyelashes. It contains essential vitamins for hair to grow strong and healthy. It is rich in Omega 6 fatty acids, vitamin E and minerals with a moisturizing and repairing function.
In short, what this oil does is stimulate blood circulation and take care of the skin in the eyebrow area so that it heals and hair growth can occur.
You can use castor oil alone and apply a few drops with the help of a cotton swab or mix it with olive oil.
The almond oil is high in Omega 3 fatty acids These are essential for the regeneration of skin, hair and nails. So this oil has different applications.
Like castor oil, it can be used alone or mixed with other essential oils such as castor, coconut, or olive.
Natural remedy with olive oil, lemon and avocado
This remedy consists of preparing a kind of mask to apply to the eyebrows and leave it on for 10-20 minutes. Then remove with warm water. To make the mask:
- Mix a drizzle of olive oil with a little crushed fresh avocado.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice.
- Apply to the eyebrows.
The antioxidant-rich olive oil mixed with the vitamins from lemon and avocado will nourish the honey and accelerate hair growth.
You might also like: Balayage: The highlights that are popular among the famous
We have already talked on other occasions about the properties of onion shampoo for hair growth, care and strengthening. On this occasion, we cut a slice of onion and rub it on the eyebrow.
You must make sure that nothing gets into the eye. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and wash with warm water.
Beauty tips for strong and healthy brows
So that your eyebrows always look perfect, you should take into account the following tips:
- Eat a good diet. A poor diet is the cause of many problems with the growth and health of hair and nails. Thus, it is the focus of problems such as dermatitis. To avoid this, make sure you eat a varied, healthy and balanced diet. Remember that Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, found in fish such as salmon or nuts, are essential for hair growth.
- Hydrate the skin with natural cosmetics. Good hydration is the foundation of healthy skin. Besides, it is important to use creams and beauty products that are as natural as possible. Otherwise, they can cause allergies or saturate the skin and won’t let it breathe.
- Don’t pluck your eyebrows too often. One of the most common mistakes is plucking the eyebrows more than necessary. Doing it once a week to remove small hairs is enough. One trick is to mark the eyebrows with an eyebrow or eye pencil so as not to go overboard and remove more hair than necessary.
You might also like: The Christmas pyjamas that the whole family will want