During pregnancy, we may be a bit upset about our body. Our body is getting fatter, moreover around our stomach. We are no longer able to wear our previous clothes. We also must be more careful in choosing the safe clothes for our pregnancy.
However, pregnancy does not mean that we should stop being stylish. During pregnancy, we can look sexier than before. Thus, we should take advantage by dressing in comfortable stylish dress.
Most of pregnant mommies will prefer the comfortable maternity dress. Wearing a dress makes you feel comfortable and safe with your stomach. It is very easy to wear and also making us easy to move. There many beautiful dresses which make you look beautiful and stylish with your pregnancy. A lace maternity dress will look sweet to you. It softens your appearance, gives you a maternity look, and of course makes you look sexy. V-neck and round neck are both suitable with your dress.
If you do not want to wear dress, you can also wear legging and casual outfits. We can find many kinds of legging special for pregnant moms sold in every shop. To match with legging, we can put on a long T-shirt and adorn it with a necklace. In order not to look so fat, we can choose diagonal pattern for our shirt. A cardigan also will make our performance more stylish.
You can also look cute during your pregnancy with some cute outfits. You can choose some cute patterns to make you look cute. Those patterns can be leopard, floral, and dotty print. Unique necklace will make you look more attractive.
However, style is not the only thing you must consider. You should pay much attention to your comfort and the safety of your pregnancy. When you buy maternity clothes, you must see the quality of the fabric. Moreover, since we will not have many varieties of clothes, those clothes will be worn more frequent than our daily clothes. Though you do not like a loose clothes, but this time you must wear that kind of cloth. In addition, it will be much better if you buy bigger clothes so that you will not feel tight or you will not need to buy another clothing if your size is getting bigger.
How to dress for a job interview | styling tips
How to dress for a job interview. Our Personal Shopper gives you some styling tips to give a good image in your work appointments.
Each job has different dress code standards. Depending on what type of activities you are going to perform in it, you will have to wear one type of clothing or another.
There is only one first option to make a good first impression, so why not start with the look you wear to your job interview? Clothes convey a lot about people’s personalities.
And although the outfit you choose is very important, there is something that is much more so. Always go with a smile on your face and with a lot of positivity. People who transmit this type of sensation achieve their purposes much easier.
4 keys to choosing the outfit for a job interview
- Find out about the company. He searches for information on the Internet, even if necessary, he goes to the company to see the style of clothes that people are wearing as they come in and out of work.
- Don’t wear a new shirt or shoes. If you are not comfortable in the interview, you will not attend the interviewer and he will notice it.
- Dress according to the position you aspire to achieve. It is not the same to be a boss than an administrator.
- Go with the absolute assurance that you are dressed correctly.
If the company is innovative
The garments can be more current and the colours bright. The shoes can be any type, even with a platform, and the accessories can be designer.
- If you have curves: Black pants will always make you feel comfortable. If you have cartridge belts, avoid being high-waisted (not going higher than the hips). As it is a cutting-edge company, you can afford to wear skinny pants. A winning choice will always be the shirt, it will convey professionalism, elegance and will match everything. Choose it in white to convey freshness and get them to look at your face.
- If you are thinner: You can use colours with a little more contrast. If your way of speaking is somewhat aggressive, avoid the red-black mixture, as it carries this feeling inherent. Instead, choose softer blends like pastel and black. If you are low-cut, we advise you to wear a scarf to cover that area during the interview, to get the attention you deserve. You can choose a necklace as a compliment and a jacket to complete the look, this will give you that seriousness to achieve the job.
If the company is classic
Wear classic clothes but with a modern touch. It is one thing to appear serious and another thing ancient. The colours should be neutral, with no flashy tones. Do not wear heels with too much heel, they should be intermediate. You can use a complement to give it your personal touch but without being too ostentatious.
If you have curves: Choose a brown suit. This colour is more neutral and less aggressive than black. Combine it with a white shirt, it will create a harmonious contrast. The dark part will decrease the volume and the light part will attract your attention by making them look at your face.
If you are thinner: A set in light colours is perfect. It reflects light and will add a bit of volume. Add a jacket in a darker shade, within the same range, to compensate. Keep in mind that if you are wearing a dress, it must be straight. Don’t forget that you aspire to work for a classic company. Try adding a few plugins.
Inspiration to dress in a job interview
If you want to be inspired for your job interview in a more classic company, below you can see the best looks.
How to wear white fashion in winter | coldest fashion
The colour of the snow inspires the coldest fashion to face the cold winter. Sign up for the polar look!
Who said white is only for summer? Polar white is also a trend in winter fashion. To cope with the cold, bet on warm, polar or fur fabrics. But do you know how to wear it? Next, we give you the keys to the polar white look for winter.
How to wear polar white in winter
A monochrome set in white is a safe bet for an elegant, sophisticated and very bright style. You can also combine white in a harmonious look with nude tones such as beige or pale pink.
With a touch of colour!
Give life to the polar white outfit with accessories in contrasting colours like red, grey, brown … Really white, like black, goes with everything!
Fashion looks in polar white to face winter
If you like the polar look this winter, get a knitted dress, pants, sweater, and a long white coat.
Embroidery4 days ago
5 party looks to shine at Christmas | Christmas looks
Fashion Ideas4 days ago
6 trendy colors for your fall wardrobe | colours of Autumn
Fashion Ideas3 days ago
How to dress as a bridesmaid | wedding godmother
Fashion Ideas3 days ago
Combine trench coat and scarf with style | Trench coats
Celebrity Fashion4 days ago
10 party looks with a black dress | party looks