Accelerates growth, prevents hair loss and fights dandruff are only some of the benefits of using this shampoo. Learn more about this popular shampoo!
Do you want your hair to grow faster, healthier and stronger? We present you the latest in hair beauty, a product that will make you have a healthy and radiant mane in a short time: onion shampoo.
Although at first, the idea of putting onion on your head may not be very attractive, we assure you that it is worth doing. We tell you all the benefits of using onion shampoo.
Properties of onion shampoo
- Prevents the fall. Onion is very rich in quercetin and sulfur, powerful stimulants that improve blood circulation. Thus, the hair follicles receive more nutrients and the hairs grow fast and are stronger and healthier.
You might also like: Natural remedies to grow eyebrows
- Accelerates hair growth. The sulfur in the onion stimulates the production of collagen, an essential protein for hair growth.
- Regulates excess oil and dandruff. Do you have an oily or dandruff scalp? If so, onion shampoo can become your greatest ally. Onion has antibacterial properties that help fight scalp infections, such as dandruff or seborrhea.
- Soothe sensitive or irritated scalp. Its anti-inflammatory properties help reduce the inflammation of the scalp.
How to make homemade onion shampoo step by step
A 350 ml bottle of shampoo of any brand and with an intense aroma.
One medium red onion.
You might also like: Hair botox: what is it, how is it applied
- First of all, it is advisable to use a shampoo with an intense aroma, such as those of citrus. By adding the onion, the strong smell of it will be camouflaged by that of the shampoo and it will not smell anything like an onion.
- Cut the onion into medium pieces and put them inside the shampoo.
- Close the jar and shake everything well to mix the onion with the shampoo.
- Let the mixture ferment for 15 days in a dry, cool and moisture-free place.
After this, the shampoo is ready to use.
Are you washing your hair properly? Here are some simple and practical tricks to take full advantage of all the benefits of onion shampoo and achieve a strong, healthy and shiny mane in no time.
- Use onion shampoo every other day for three months approximately. Then let the hair rest for a month. After this time, you can use it again.
- How you apply the shampoo determines the effectiveness of the wash. The part that gets the most dirt is the scalp. Therefore, it is where we must have more influence during washing. Apply a little shampoo to your hands and distribute it over the scalp. Massage with your fingertips using gentle, circular movements. It is very important to massage the scalp and perform the last rinse with cold water to improve circulation and stimulate hair growth.
- A little shampoo is enough. It is very common to think that the more product we apply, the better the result will be. However, this is not so. An excess of shampoo can end up irritating the hair and making it difficult to rinse.
You might also like: Balayage: The highlights that are popular among the famous